Larger houses require more than occasional cleaning to keep them in perfect condition, they require living with housewives. A cleaning resident can help keep the home in order in many different ways. The most common way for housewives to contribute to the maintenance of the home is to regularly perform a variety of cleaning tasks. We will find you a full time housekeeper or a part-time cleaner within your price range.
If you hire a versatile housewife who lives or lives, you may have your own personal cook, sometimes, a driver for the price of an employee. Some live in housewives and make things run smoothly at home, helping with tasks such as grocery shopping, food preparation and caring for children from time to time. It is up to you to decide which assigned responsibilities will have the greatest impact to make your life easier. Ideal for families, couples or people looking to hire a reliable and discreet cleaning professional. Applicants are selected for their cheerful, hardworking and reliable disposition. Typical tasks include, general house cleaning, laundry, ironing, shopping, cooking, silver polishing, floral arrangements, etc. Housekeeping Toronto Our Service
- Keep the space in a clean and orderly state so that it does not present hygiene, health and safety or discharge issues.
- Wash, dry and store dishes immediately after eating. Do not wash dishes in sinks or bathtubs.
- Clean the stove, the counter, the extractor hood, the microwave oven (s) and the table (s) while you wash the dishes. Keep the burner plates clean.
- Discard expired foods from the refrigerator and freezer on a regular basis. Clean spills and crumbs in the refrigerator.
- Keep all food in airtight containers.
- Clean everything that has fallen or spilled on the floor, countertops, furniture, etc.
- Do not put liquids or heavy materials in trash cans.
- Do not overfill garbage cans. If the can is full, remove it, close it and replace the bag with one from the bottom of the can. Use other cans that are less full (each community has 2-3 cans). Housekeeper will arrive in the morning.
- Bring large, unwanted bulky items to the container when it is available in the campus.
- When cleaning pet cages, all solid waste and bedding go into the trash can.Once free of debris, the cage can be washed in the drain. DO NOT use bathroom or kitchen sinks or bathtubs / showers.
- When recycling, rinse the container and remove the caps. There are no fluids!
- Keep the rails clear and collected so floors can be easily cleaned.
- Empty the container in a vacuum after each use. Follow the rules for proper use of vacuum.
- Report repairs immediately to your RA.
- Wipe the lint from the dryer after each use, pick up the dry sheets from the floor and clean the detergent spills.
- NO human or animal garbage should NEVER go in washing machines. There are no horse blankets or remnants of pet bedding. Always empty your pockets before washing our service